GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION ( DIRECTIVE 95/46/EC)
Gites-LesTourniers takes Data Protection seriously therefore we ask you to read this page carefully before contacting us.The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been implemented to protect your personal data so if you have any questions or reservations as to how we use the information you send us please contact Karl Schnetzler who is responsible for our Data Protection. Email: Karl.Schnetzler@web.de
We do not:
- Store your personal information in an online database.
- Share any of your personal information with third parties.
- Use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Share your personal information with third countries.
- Share your personal data with International Institutions.
- Store any of your personal data on servers outside the EU.
- Analyse Log Files.
- Store Log Files which contain email address, IP Address, date, time as well as other technical information for 30 days. This information would be used by our provider in case of data breach or hacking attack to determine the source of the attack.
- Automatically Erase all stored Log Files after 30 days.
Your Personal data is regularly erased once we no longer need it to communicate with you.
Please do not :
- Send us an email if you are not in agreement with us using this information to contact you.
- Send us any personal information which is of a sensitive nature to you.
You have the right to :
- Have all your personal information deleted.
- Have your personal information modified.
- Request a copy of all your data which we have collected.
- Be informed -without undue delay- of a data breach once we have become aware of it.
Your rights are described under the EU General Data Protection Regulation: www.eugdpr.org
FOR ALL DATA PROTECTION RELATED MATTERS PLEASE CONTACT THE RESPONIBLE MENTIONED ABOVE.